Layout[edit | edit source]
Brim Quarry is at the top of a hill in the Ash Heap. There is a control tower at the bottom of this hill with a crane and shipping containers outside. Inside the control tower is a cooking station, a sleeping bag, and a desk with a typewriter and a note. There is a foreman's key which will open several locks around the location hanging on a pegboard on the wall.
The main building and quarry are at the top of the hill. Several vehicles including cranes and off-road vehicles are parked outside the main building. An armor workbench, tinker's workbench, and a Fire Breather corpse is lying against a fusion generator. Inside the building is a locked desk, a filing cabinet, and a wall safe, all of which can be unlocked with the foreman's key. The building also contains an explosives crate and several lockers.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Lt. Thomas' action report - Note, in the tower building to the southwest.
- Fire Breather's prayer - Note, on a Fire Breather corpse, beside a fusion generator.
- Foreman's key - In the tower building containing a cooking station to the southwest.
- Fusion core - Inside the fusion generator next to the aforementioned Fire Breather corpse.
- Potential armor mod plan - At the main shack atop the hill, opposite of an armor workbench, on a long wooden crate.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Brim Quarry appears only in Fallout 76.