Located in an isolated, remote corner of Appalachia, Braxson's has been delivering quality medical education supplies to medical schools throughout the United States. These were predominantly anatomical models crafted from cadavers obtained by the company.
The building is a large yellow brick warehouse in which a variety of different creatures can spawn. Approaching the main entrance on the northern side, the first room is a large work space for assembling skeletons. The whole area is full of junk, namely, bones. To the east is an empty loading bay. Continuing south into the building is a large hall with a staircase and catwalk along the left hand wall. Under this are more bones and a Port-A-Diner. The hall ends with an armor workbench and a door to the east. To the west is another loading bay with a tinker's workbench. Outside the eastern door is a fenced-in area with a fusion generator on its north side, possibly containing a fusion core. The parking lot is the possible location of a random encounter.
- Skeleton extraction guide - Note, on a table near the tinker's workbench.
- Random magazine - Between the armor workbench and some lockers.
- Random armor mod plan - On a locker shelf near the rear exit door.
- Fusion core - Inside the generator.
- Many skeletons and bones.
Braxson's Quality Medical Supplies appears only in Fallout 76.