The building is a large yellow brick warehouse in which a variety of different creatures can spawn. Approaching the main entrance on the northern side, the first room is a large work space for assembling skeletons. The whole area is full of junk, namely, bones. To the east is an empty loading bay. Continuing south into the building is a large hall with a staircase and catwalk along the left hand wall. Under this are more bones and a Port-A-Diner. The hall ends with an armor workbench and a door to the east. To the west is another loading bay with a tinker's workbench. Outside the eastern door is a fenced-in area with a fusion generator on its north side, possibly containing a fusion core. The parking lot is the possible location of a random encounter.
- Skeleton extraction guide - Note, on a table near the tinker's workbench.
- Random magazine - Between the armor workbench and some lockers.
- Random plan - On a locker shelf near the rear exit door.
- Many skeletons and bones.
- A fusion core from the generator.
Braxson's Quality Medical Supplies appears only in Fallout 76.