“I knew that bastard was up to something. Finally! After all he's done to me, I can get him!”
Hanging around near the Mill's ammo press, Brand is a gaunt-looking character, even for a Pitt slave. He snitches on the other slaves by giving the Pitt raiders inside information about other slaves in exchange for better treatment and bonuses.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Slave Snitch: By speaking to him, one may reveal several secrets to him, including telling him about the riot Wernher is organizing. He gives two stimpaks and 25 XP per piece of information. Telling Brand any "info" gives negative Karma.
Effects of player's actions
- Telling him about Marco will result in Marco's death.
- Once the revolt starts, he may be killed by the other slaves, or survive by hiding.
- Other slaves constantly warn the Lone Wanderer not to trust Brand.
- If the slave revolt has ended and he has survived he will return to his post as if nothing happened and the player character can still snitch on the other slaves despite the revolt already having happened (possibly related to not snitching ever before completing the add-on).
- "You're new, aren't you? Are you here from the Erie Stretch? The Capital Wasteland? Ronto? Where's home?"
- "Well, since you might be able to help me, I'll let you in on a little secret: the slaves are always planning all sorts of things. I find out what's going on and let the bosses know and they let me shrug off some of the work detail. Good deal, huh? If you hear anything, you should let me know."
- "I knew that bastard was up to something. Finally! After all he's done to me, I can get him!"
- Ramsey (even if killing him afterward) and speaks to Prosper. [verified] Sometimes, he doesn't appear at all in the Mill. This is triggered if the Wanderer both buys slaves from
- trogs, except for the fledglings. [verified] Sometimes he will run into the steelyard during the revolt and stay at the top of the smokestack for the rest of the game. There, he is considered "friendly" by the
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.