A small town before the Great War, Bramwell was quickly overtaken by the construction of what would come to be known as "Mega Mansions," giant skyscraper-like mansions housing the richest in Appalachia. During the Automation riots, one of these mansions was brought down via stolen blasting explosives used by disgruntled ex-miners, headed by one "O'Connor," as Mick Flanagan led another group in an attempt to capture the Rockhound. While the vandals were arrested, there was still much unrest in the town. After the Great War, the Responders Fire Breathers division underwent a few expeditions in the area, discovering the Excavator power armor and planning to utilize it for future exploits.
- Bramwell was planned to appear in Fallout 76, and would have been another town and fully-fledged location, however, it was cut sometime before release. It would have been located in the Ash Heap around the Garrahan Estate and unfinished mansion.
- Mentions of Bramwell still exist via terminal entries and an unused sign texture that exists in the game files.
Bramwell is mentioned only in Fallout 76.
Behind the scenesEdit
- ↑ Landview Lighthouse terminal entries#Tourism Guide - Viewing Information
- ↑ Watoga Transit Hub terminal entries#Bramwell
- ↑ Garrahan Mining Headquarters terminal entries#Log Entry 10-3-2077
- ↑ The Rusty Pick terminal entries#Entry 07
- ↑ Hornwright Industrial headquarters terminal entries#Archived Message - 10.5.77
- ↑ Charleston Fire Department terminal entries#Excavator Armor