A pale fungus whose physical appearance bears a striking resemblance to a brain. It can be consumed raw to satisfy a small amount of hunger with a medium dose of radiation and chance for disease or can be cooked for additional benefits.
- Around 30 can be found throughout the long tunnel under state route 65, between abandoned Bog Town and Watoga. Look for tunnel openings along the highway.
- 25 can be found at the abandoned waste dump around the cave, five of which are on the ceiling and require Marsupial mutation or a jet pack to access them.
- Around 20 can be found throughout Uncanny Caverns.
- 15 can be found at the Whitespring service entrance near the dumpsters.
- 14 can be found in Emmett Mountain disposal site in the small cave that connects generators room on the right side with storage site B.
- Seven can be found in the Carson family bunker.
- Three can be found in a pond full of anglers in the northeastern corner of the map, far north of the gnarled shallows.
- Many can be found throughout the rough dug side tunnels in Big Bend Tunnel West and Big Bend Tunnel East.
- Two can be found at the house near the entrance to Vault 63.
- Two can be found in Reverend Delbert Winter's trailer in Flatwoods.
- Two in Raleigh Clay's bunker.
- Two can be found at the basement level of Kanawha Nuka-Cola plant.
- One can be found inside the airplane at Horizon's Rest.
- One is located on the second floor of Burdette Manor.
- One can be found in the basement of Hornwright summer villa.
- One can be found in Helvetia church, underneath the Mothman altar.
- In the containment areas of the Enclave research facility.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.