|For an overview of brahmin steak, see brahmin steak.|
Brahmin steak is a food item that restores health when consumed. It boosts Strength for the duration of its effects, but also increases the player character's radiation level. Brahmin steak is an ingredient of Desert Salad.
Survival skill effect
|10||+2 Hit Point for 15s, +1 Strength for 2m||-60 Starvation|
|20||+2 Hit Point for 15s, +1 Strength for 2m||-70 Starvation|
|30||+3 Hit Point for 15s, +1 Strength for 2m||-80 Starvation|
|40||+3 Hit Point for 15s, +1 Strength for 2m||-90 Starvation|
|50||+4 Hit Point for 15s, +2 Strength for 2m||-100 Starvation|
|60||+4 Hit Point for 15s, +2 Strength for 2m||-110 Starvation|
|70||+4 Hit Point for 15s, +2 Strength for 2m||-120 Starvation|
|80||+5 Hit Point for 15s, +2 Strength for 2m||-130 Starvation|
|90||+5 Hit Point for 15s, +2 Strength for 2m||-140 Starvation|
|100||+6 Hit Point for 15s, +3 Strength for 2m||-150 Starvation|
- Note: Radiation is not affected by Survival skill level.
This item can be crafted by the player character.
Brahmin meat (1)
Brahmin steak (1)
- Ten in the McBride house's fridge, may be given as a reward by Dusty McBride during the quest The Screams of Brahmin.
- Six at The Fort.
- Three at the Legate's camp.
- Three inside the Camp Golf mess tent.
- Three in the Ultra-Luxe restaurant, The Gourmand.
- Two on a barrel by Cook-Cook's position near the South Vegas ruins west entrance.
- Two in the Great Khan longhouse.
- Two in the Bon Vivant suite at the Ultra-Luxe.