| ||For an overview of brahmin steak in the Fallout series of games, see brahmin steak.|
Brahmin steak is a food item which restores health when consumed. It boosts Strength for the duration of its effects, but also increases the player's Radiation level.
Survival Skill effectEdit
|10||+2 Hit Point for 15s, +1 Strength for 2m||-60 Starvation|
|20||+2 Hit Point for 15s, +1 Strength for 2m||-70 Starvation|
|30||+3 Hit Point for 15s, +1 Strength for 2m||-80 Starvation|
|40||+3 Hit Point for 15s, +1 Strength for 2m||-90 Starvation|
|50||+4 Hit Point for 15s, +2 Strength for 2m||-100 Starvation|
|60||+4 Hit Point for 15s, +2 Strength for 2m||-110 Starvation|
|70||+4 Hit Point for 15s, +2 Strength for 2m||-120 Starvation|
|80||+5 Hit Point for 15s, +2 Strength for 2m||-130 Starvation|
|90||+5 Hit Point for 15s, +2 Strength for 2m||-140 Starvation|
|100||+6 Hit Point for 15s, +3 Strength for 2m||-150 Starvation|
- Note: Radiation is not affected by Survival skill level.
This item can be crafted by the player.
Brahmin meat (1)
Brahmin steak (1)
- Novac - Up to ten may be given as a reward by Dusty McBride during the quest The Screams of Brahmin.
- In Doc Mitchell's house at Goodsprings - Inside his refrigerator, it does not have to be stolen.
- Brahmin steak is an ingredient of desert salad.
- Prior to patch 18.104.22.168x, the recipe required two pieces of meat and a bottle of wine and produced two steaks.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.