By the entrance, there may be some Jackal gang members. Directly across from the door, there is a hollowed-out rock with loot. A campfire can be found outside. Use caution to avoid the trip wire that triggers a rigged shotgun when entering the shack. In the back left corner, there is a bed and a few ammunition boxes behind the sandbags.
- Sunset Sarsaparilla star bottle cap - On the floor next to the ammunition boxes and frag grenades.
- The Jackal gang members can sometimes be found traveling to this location from the Nipton Road pit stop.
- On the outside of the shack, to the left there's a poster for enlistment to the U.S. Military, which is the same poster from the Capital Wasteland.
- The shack appears to have the same model as No-bark's shack.
- It is safe for use as player character housing.
- South of the shack a large crater filled with water can be found. A distinct mist or fog emanates from it, moving to the north. The water itself is unremarkable, causing radiation damage of 1 rad per second.
Bradley's shack appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.