Background[edit | edit source]
An old amphitheater previously used to put on shows to Nuka-World visitors before the Great War.
By 2287, the amphitheater has become the base of operations for the Pack, one of the three Nuka-World raider gangs. It is home to Pack captives wearing shock collars around their neck, a small cage fight arena, a firing range, and some pack animals such as gazelles and mole rats.
Layout[edit | edit source]
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- A Nuka-Cola Quantum - left of the entrance, under the counter with the cash registers.
- A Nuka-Cola Victory - behind the scenery bushes close north of Mason's throne.
- Mason's outfit - worn by Mason.
- The Problem Solver - given to the player character by Mason during An Ambitious Plan by using only the righthand side of dialogue and passing a Charisma check.
- Fragmenation grenade MIRV - carried by Mason.
- Furious Rocket bat - given to the player character by Mason after completing Power Play if the Pack does not betray the player character.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.