An old amphitheater previously used to put on shows to Nuka-World visitors before the Great War.
By 2287, the amphitheater has become the base of operations for the Pack, one of the three Nuka-World raider gangs. It is home to Pack captives wearing shock collars around their neck, a small cage fight arena, a firing range, and some pack animals such as gazelles and mole rats.
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
- A Nuka-Cola Quantum - left of the entrance, under the counter with the cash registers.
- A Nuka-Cola Victory - behind the scenery bushes close north of Mason's throne.
- Mason's outfit - worn by Mason.
- The Problem Solver - given to the player character by Mason during An Ambitious Plan by using only the righthand side of dialogue and passing a Charisma check.
- Fragmenation grenade MIRV - carried by Mason.
- Furious Rocket bat - given to the player character by Mason after completing Power Play if the Pack does not betray the player character.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.