Boxing tape can inflict fatigue damage, in order to knock an opponent out, rather than kill them. However, boxing tape inflicts the least fatigue damage of the three.
Additionally, fatigue damage cannot be inflicted on robots, as robots cannot be knocked unconscious in the traditional sense. However, boxing tape will add additional HP damage to compensate for the ineffectiveness of fatigue damage.
V.A.T.S. Special Attacks
|- Type of attack||- Skill required|
|- Damage per attack in V.A.T.S.||- Action point cost|
|- Damage per action point||- Additional effects|
|Stomp||50||16||20||0.8||Only on knocked down enemies|
|Cross||75||8.8||20||0.44||2.5x damage to limbs|
- Note: Unarmed weapons do double normal damage in V.A.T.S.
The boxing tape can successfully strike about 2495 times from full condition before breaking.
|- Weapon name (melee or unarmed)||- Attacks in V.A.T.S.|
|- Weapon name (gun, energy or explosive)||- Action point cost|
|- Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||- Damage per action point|
|- Damage per second||- Weapon spread|
|- Area of effect damage||- Magazine capacity (shots per reload)|
|- Effect damage & duration||- Durability (number of attacks before breaking)|
|- Bonus effects||- Weight|
|- Attacks per second||- Value in caps|
|- Critical chance % multiplier||- Value to weight ratio|
|- Critical damage||- Skill required|
|- Critical effect damage & duration||- Strength required|
|- With all mods attached|
|Boxing gloves||1||1.3||+35 Fatigue||1.26||x1||1||28||0.1||995||6||100||16.7||0||1|
|Golden Gloves||1||1.3||+50 Fatigue||1.26||x2||1||28||0.1||1245||6||100||16.7||0||1|
|Boxing tape||4||5.1||+20 Fatigue||1.26||x1||4||28||0.3||2495||0.25||100||400||0||1|
|Starlet's hand wraps||15||19.5||?||1.3||x1||30||28||1.1||24995||6||100||16.7||0||1|
- Note: Unarmed damage is doubled in V.A.T.S.
- Goodsprings - boxing tape can sometimes be bought from Chet.
- Jean Sky Diving - inside a locked locker. The lock can either be picked (Average) or unlocked with a key found on the desk.
- Mick & Ralph's - Mick may sell these.
- Nipton Road reststop - in the locked gun cabinet (Average) inside.
- Primm - it may also be found on the second floor in the Bison Steve Hotel. It is found in the same room as a "Ransom note."
- The Prospector's Den - in a locked footlocker. This footlocker can be picked (Easy).
- This weapon will apply the same fatigue damage even if the attacked non-player character is blocking. [verified]
- Critical Hit or Sneak Attack Critical. [verified] No additional fatigue damage is applied when the player's attack results in a
- holdout weapons, it will sometimes look like you're still wearing them even though they get removed. [verified] If you have the weapon equipped before entering a location where you must give up non