||For an overview of boxing gloves, see glove.
The boxing gloves are a non-lethal weapon in Fallout: New Vegas.
The gloves do not work on robots, as they are inherently immune to fatigue damage. The gloves will instead add additional damage to each blow to compensate for the lack of fatigue damage.
V.A.T.S. Special Attacks
|- Type of attack||- Skill required|
|- Damage per attack in V.A.T.S.||- Action point cost|
|- Damage per action point||- Additional effects|
|Stomp||50||4||20||0.2||Only on knocked down enemies|
|Cross||75||2.2||20||0.11||2.5x damage to limbs|
- Note: Unarmed weapons do double normal damage in V.A.T.S.
The boxing gloves can successfully strike about 995 times from full condition before breaking.
|- Weapon name (melee or unarmed)||- Attacks in V.A.T.S.|
|- Weapon name (gun, energy or explosive)||- Action point cost|
|- Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||- Damage per action point|
|- Damage per second||- Weapon spread|
|- Area of effect damage||- Magazine capacity (shots per reload)|
|- Effect damage & duration||- Durability (number of attacks before breaking)|
|- Bonus effects||- Weight|
|- Attacks per second||- Value in caps|
|- Critical chance % multiplier||- Value to weight ratio|
|- Critical damage||- Skill required|
|- Critical effect damage & duration||- Strength required|
|- With all mods attached|
|Boxing gloves ||1||1.3||+35 Fatigue||1.26||x1||1||28||0.1||995||6||100||16.7||0||1|
|Golden Gloves ||1||1.3||+50 Fatigue||1.26||x2||1||28||0.1||1245||6||100||16.7||0||1|
|Boxing tape ||4||5.1||+20 Fatigue||1.26||x1||4||28||0.3||2495||0.25||100||400||0||1|
- Note: Unarmed damage is doubled in V.A.T.S.
- They are infrequently available for purchase from the Gun Runners outside the east New Vegas entrance.
- Chet at the Goodsprings General Store occasionally has them in stock but they are usually in poor condition.
- Mick of Mick & Ralph's in Freeside may have a pair available in poor condition.
- A mid-condition pair can be found inside an Average locked locker in Jean Sky Diving.
- East of the Hidden Supply Cave there is a small campfire (close to the mountain). Near it, one can find them inside a gun case.
- Occasionally found inside the Nash residence in Primm. The boxing gloves can be stolen from the right gun cabinet in the bedroom.
- A pair in poor condition will be given to the Courier by Doc Mitchell if the Unarmed skill is tagged.
Like boxing tape and the Golden Gloves, this weapon has a special effect of inflicting fatigue damage (KO, not unlike bean bag shells) and has a Strength requirement of 1.
This weapon will apply the same fatigue damage even if the attacked non-player character is blocking.
- Critical Hit or Sneak Attack Critical. [verified] No additional fatigue damage is applied when one's attack results in a