Characteristics[edit | edit source]
The bowler hat is a felt hat with a rounded top and short brim. The hat is traditionally associated with being a gentleman or of the working class.
Variant[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Can sometimes be sold by Tweed.
- Can always be found at the north entrance doors of the Whitespring Resort.
- Can sometimes be found at the Whitespring golf club.
- On the upper floor where the kitchen is, on a desk facing the tennis court.
- On the lower floor where the green locker room is.
- One can be found on a table in Overlook cabin.
- One can be found on the dead radroach in the Final Pam house just north of Camden Park.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This hat does not count as formal wear.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.