The Boulder City train station is a building in the northern outskirts of Boulder City. When crossing the rails to the north of the train station, there's an industrial structure that could be a cement factory. The rails leaving the station to the east are shattered and spread out.
- At the top of the industrial structure's ramp is a duffle bag which contains two trail mixes and some NCR money.
- Upon approaching the platform of the train station for the first time and before the Courier reaches New Vegas, they will be greeted by Victor. He is once again 'surprised' to see the Courier on his travels throughout the Mojave Wasteland. After the usual selection of dialogue, Victor will say his goodbyes and circle the cement factory opposite the station before heading over the hills to the north of Boulder City.
- The industrial structure may make the noise of iron settling when approaching it.
- The train station has a traveling merchant.
The Boulder City train station appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Boulder City train station is similarly located to real world location Nevada State Railroad Museum in Boulder City, Nevada.
- Interestingly, the elevation sign above the railroad tracks is nearly identical to the real world equivalent. The only variation being in game, where the sign reads "Elevation 2500" whereas the read world sign reads "Elevation 2475".
- The city's motto of "Home of the Eagles", seen on the sign as well, mirrors the mascot and motto of the real world Boulder City High School.