| || This page is about Bottle caps that appear in Fallout Shelter. For an overview of bottle caps in the Fallout series of games, see bottle cap.|
For an overview of currency in the Fallout series of games, see currency.
|The following is based on Fallout Shelter and some details might contradict canon.|
Bottle caps are the currency in Fallout Shelter. The maximum amount of caps you can have is 999,999. After that caps from all other sources except lunchboxes will be wasted.
Bottle caps can be used to:
- Build or apply upgrades to any room to expand the vault.
- Craft weapons and outfits in the weapon and outfit workshop, respectively.
- Bring back dead dwellers, except in Survival mode.
Bottle caps can be earned by:
- Collecting resources from a production room.
- Rushing a production room successfully.
- Sending a dweller or Mister Handy to explore the wasteland.
- Killing, then looting raiders.
- Selling weapons or outfits.
- Leveling up a dweller. (The amount of caps rewarded equates to the dweller's new current level.)
- Levelling up dwellers stats at a training rooms
- Completing objectives.
- Receiving them in lunchboxes or in a starter pack, in units of 100, 500 or 3000. Caps from lunchboxes add-up even when 999,999 caps has been reached.
- Finding and selecting the Mysterious Stranger.
- Receive from Bottle & Cappy when they stop and dance.
- Collecting them from the Daily Report.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.