- Connect MODUS to the Bot-Stop station.
- Defend the station and the bots in it until they finishing being reprogrammed.
- Eliminate any remaining hostiles in the vicinity.
To start the event, Officer on Deck must be active or completed. When arriving at the Bot-Stop, MODUS will instruct the player character to activate the terminal to start reprogramming the robots for the Enclave's personal use. After that is done, the bots will have to be protected from waves of multiple enemies such as Scorched or super mutants.
After a certain amount of time has expired, MODUS will instruct the player to finish off any remaining enemies in the area. The event will then be completed, and if Officer on Deck is active, the player character will be awarded one support commendation. The reprogrammed Mr. Gutsy and Assaultron robots will then leave the Bot-Stop to patrol the area. Interaction with them indicates they have instructions from MODUS that they cannot reveal.
- In Charleston, next to Charleston Station.
- South of Camden Park.
- In Lewisburg, east of Lewisburg Station.
- In Berkeley Springs, next to Berkeley Springs Station.
- Northeast of Appalachian Antiques.