The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
The Boston Bugle building is a location in the Commonwealth in Fallout 4. Inside is a protectron and a terminal with five news articles from 2077 and before. One of the Weathervane quests takes place here.
The Boston Bugle building has a relatively small interior. The door accessed from the street leads into a lobby area with a receptionist desk and an elevator. The elevator leads into an office area with a collapsed floor. This area will be guarded by a lone, hostile protectron. On the same level as the Protectron is a terminal, as well as another one on the lower (collapsed). Those two terminals detail the same events that happened before and during the war. Along the south wall of the lowest floor, there is a steam trunk and stairwell leading back up to the upper floor.
A wooden door on the west side of the upper floor leads out to a ruined office with a vantage point for MILA and a locked safe (Novice lock) on the floor next to the desk.
- Vault-Tec lunchbox found in a blue box that can be seen as soon as you exit the elevator.
- Nuka Cherry in the kitchen area on the 3rd floor.
- Article 5 in the Boston Bugle article terminal on the desk to the left after stepping off of the elevator talks about how the Red Sox haven't won a World Series since 1918.
- Article 4 in the Boston Bugle article terminal has a reference to Raven Rock from Fallout 3.
- The timeline diverges from the real world sometime after World War 2, so anything could have happened, including the Red Sox not winning the World Series in 2004, 2007 and 2013. However, the mention of a "ball that rolls disastrously through an infielder's legs" probably refers to the famous real-world error by Red Sox first baseman Bill Buckner in the World Series which is popularly blamed for allowing the series victory to go to the New York Mets.
- The article states that the game will take place on October 23, 2077 and that it will take "some obscene calamity of man" to keep Boston from winning, which is exactly what happened, as October 23, 2077 is the date of the Great War.
The Boston Bugle building only appears in Fallout 4.
- PC The door to the Boston Bugle may not work. It can be opened but will not cause the user to zone into the building. Doing save and reload did not fix this issue, however leaving the area and returning did.[verification overdue]