|For an overview of the Boston Bugle, see Boston Bugle.|
Background[edit | edit source]
Layout[edit | edit source]
The Boston Bugle building has a relatively small interior. The door accessed from the street leads into a lobby area with a receptionist desk and an elevator. The elevator leads into an office area with a collapsed floor. This area will be guarded by a single, hostile protectron. On the same level as the protectron is a terminal, as well as another one on the lower floor (through the collapsed flooring). Those two terminals detail the same events that happened before and during the Great War.
Along the south wall of the lowest floor, there is a steamer trunk and stairwell leading back up to the upper floor. A wooden door on the west side of the upper floor leads out to a ruined office with a vantage point for MILA and a Novice locked floor safe next to the desk.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- A Vault-Tec lunchbox can be found in a blue box, seen upon exiting the elevator.
Related quests[edit | edit source]
- Weathervane: The Boston Bugle: Tinker Tom asks the Sole Survivor to placed atmospheric sensors on high vantage points to detect any anomalies in the air.
- A Pint-Sized Problem: Larry has been murdered and the one responsible may be holed up in College Square station.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Article 5 in the Boston Bugle article terminal on the desk to the left after stepping off of the elevator talks about how the Red Sox haven't won a World Series since 1918.
- The article states that the deciding game of the 2077 World Series, in which the Red Sox have a three-game lead, will take place on October 23, 2077, and that it will take "some obscene calamity of man" to keep Boston from winning.
- Article 4 in the Boston Bugle article terminal has a reference to Raven Rock from Fallout 3. It also contains a reference to the oil rig used as an Enclave base in Fallout 2 and is even named as "Control Station Enclave" in the article.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
The Boston Bugle building only appears in Fallout 4.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
PC Xbox One The door to the Boston Bugle may not work. It can be opened but will not cause the user to zone into the building. Saving and reloading does not fix this issue, however leaving the area and returning does. [verified]