The Boston Airport ruins are an intricate series of tunnels, collapsed parking garages, offices, and industrial utilities. It is mostly inhabited by feral ghouls.
- Knight Rylan's holotag - A quest item on his corpse, down the first hallway on the left after entering the moving walkway room.
- Airport employee ID card - One given by Initiate Clarke, and another copy on the desk nearby.
- Airport facilities key - On Clarke, opens the ruins' facilities.
- A fusion core - In a generator in the area with the ghouls that Clarke is overlooking.
- Jamaica Plain flyer - Note, in the luggage terminal.
- Racetrack advertisement - Note, next to the information desk terminal.
- Fishing tournament ad - Behind the information desk terminal, on the bottom rack of the magazine stand.
- Duty or Dishonor: Captain Kells asks the Sole Survivor to report to the logistics department and investigate a case of missing goods.
- Accessing the terminal in the luggage area will trigger the beginning of the miscellaneous quest Find the Treasures of Jamaica Plain as well as updating the map for various other locations around the Commonwealth.
- The elevator shaft to the left of the entrance has an accessible door on the next floor up, which, if accessed by power armor jetpack, leads to an out-of-bounds state. This can be exploited to access Clarke directly: landing on the lowest level of rubble, next to the green steamer trunk, directly behind the elevator shafts, will put the player character beyond Clarke's feral observation room, allowing progress on the quest Duty or Dishonor in a fraction of the time, without encountering a single feral ghoul.
- If one listens closely they can sometimes hear ambient sounds like power-armored Brotherhood soldiers walking around upstairs (after they have moved in).
- If using console command tmm 1 to reveal all locations on the map, the map marker of Boston Airport ruins is not revealed.
- When at this location companions make comments, which are activated at the parking garage section.
|Curie||"So many cars."|
|Deacon||"Watch your fire. It doesn't take much to set off a car."|
The Boston Airport ruins appear only in Fallout 4.