The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
This two-story wooden shack sits out in the open, with some makeshift walls along its perimeter. A couple of radioactive barrels sit outside. There are multiple entrances to the first floor of the shack, which has numerous shelves filled with junk items, as well as an armor workbench, a cooking station and a weapons workbench. Heading upstairs, one can access a balcony where there is a locked refrigerator with a vial of Daddy-O inside.
Going back down, there is a dip in the ground that leads to a basement room with concrete walls and a secure, Picklock level 3 door. Unlocking it reveals a lower area where the actual bootlegging took place, with a chemistry station, a brewing station along with various equipment to make moonshine, and a safe in the bathroom.
- Highschoolers - Holotape, on a desk in the basement.
- Watoga High School - Note, on a cart on the first floor, just after entering while facing west.
- Where's the damn key?! - Note, pinned to the wall outside the concrete basement.
- Bootlegger's shack key - Under a pillow on the second floor of the shack. Opens secret basement.
- Power armor chassis - Next to the truck.
- Two random magazines:
- On the roof, next to a chair.
- Inside the shack on the first floor, on a desk with a typewriter.
- Two Random Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- Inside the locked basement, on a tool wall set.
- Behind stacked crates on the ground floor, on top of a box.
- Random recipe - Inside the shack, underneath the top table cart where the Watoga High School note is found.
- Random weapon mod - On a cabinet on the second floor, behind a toolbox on the right.
- Random armor mod - On the right of the brewing station in the basement, on a small desk behind the pot.
- Random power armor plan - Inside the locked basement, on a crate near the door.
The bootlegger's shack appears only in Fallout 76.