Slowly fading from memory and crumbling into the dirt is the old mining ghost town of Bonnie Springs. The buildings are boarded up and the town appears to have been abandoned for some time. By the time the Courier arrives, a band of Vipers have made it their camp. There are two Viper leaders in the small town, along with a few other Viper gang members.
- Love and Hate, the unique spiked knuckles - Can be found on one of the Viper leaders.
- 2 Sunset Sarsaparilla star bottle caps - Can be found in open crates on the porch of the second building southeast from the campfire, on the southeast side of town.
- A Trail carbine - On the other Viper Leader.
- Once killed, the Viper gang members will not respawn.
- If both Viper gang leaders have been killed, the town will be taken over by cazadores once four in-game days have passed. Any remaining Viper gang members will be killed automatically. Cazador hives will appear in many of the abandoned houses.
- The clouds above are sometimes green, similar to Camp Searchlight's cloud cover, except there is no substantial radiation in the area.
- Very rarely, a deathclaw appears here and will kill the entire residing Viper gang. For a low-level player character trying to obtain Love and Hate, surviving this encounter can be incredibly challenging.
- Sometime after the death of the cazadores, a blind deathclaw will appear.
- The Viper leader with Love and Hate will always spawn with a set of green camouflaged combat armor while the other leader will always spawn with a set of metal armor and a trail carbine.
Bonnie Springs appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Bonnie Springs Ranch is based on the former real world location of Bonnie Springs Ranch near Blue Diamond, Nevada.
- In January 2019, plans were announced to demolish the ranch and replace it with approximately 20 custom homes and hotel. Bonnie Springs closed on March 17, 2019, despite a petition gaining 74,011 signatures to save the location  and significant effort by the non-profit group Save Red Rock.
|The following is based on Fallout: New Vegas cut content and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
- Both the Vipers presence and the subsequent cazador takeover were originally meant to occur at Mountain Shadows campground and with larger numbers of both cazadores and Vipers, but were moved due to console limitations.
|End of information based on Fallout: New Vegas cut content.|
Xbox 360 The corpse of the Viper leader with Love and Hate never disappears.[verified]