Background[edit | edit source]
Born in 2258,Bone is not quite as vicious and uncaring as the rest of the maniacs loyal to Ashur. she guards the slaves inside the Mill, and is generally unpleasant to speak to until you prove yourself in the Arena. Once your mettle is unquestioned, Bone changes her tune, and you can receive a semblance of a civil conversation.
Daily schedule[edit | edit source]
Bone can be found leaning against the wall opposite the entrance to the office that leads to the steelyard. During fights in the Arena she can be seen in the audience above the fight area.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character drops a finger when killed (Lawbringer).|
|This character can be enslaved with the Mesmetron.|
Effects of player's actions[edit | edit source]
- When the player completes the arena, she comments on the fights.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Jackson mentions that he thinks Bone is 'hot'.
- She is one of the few Pitt raiders that respects you for being in the Arena.
- Bone will immediately flee as soon as the slave uprising begins, instead of helping the other raiders fight the slaves. The rebelling slaves will often chase her down and kill her if the other Pitt raiders don't kill them first.
Notable quotes[edit | edit source]
- "You're one crazy ex-scab, I'll give you that."
- "Man, you killed the fuck out of Gruber!"
- "Those Bear Brothers never saw you comin', did they?"
- "What's goin' on, killer? Ha ha!"