Born in 2258, Bone is not quite as vicious and uncaring as the rest of the maniacs loyal to Ashur. She guards the slaves inside the Mill, and is generally unpleasant to speak to until one can prove themselves in the Arena. Once one's mettle is unquestioned, Bone will change her tune, and they can receive a semblance of a civil conversation.
Bone can be found leaning against the wall, opposite the entrance to the office that leads to the steelyard. During fights in the Arena, she can be seen in the audience above the fight area.
Interactions with the player character
|This character drops a finger when killed (Lawbringer).|
|This character can be enslaved with the Mesmetron.|
Effects of player's actions
- When the player character completes the Arena, she comments on the fights.
- Jackson mentions that he thinks Bone is "hot."
- She is one of the few Pitt raiders that respects the Lone Wanderer for fighting in the Arena.
- Bone will immediately flee as soon as the slave uprising begins, instead of helping the other raiders fight the slaves. The rebelling slaves will often chase her down and kill her if the other Pitt raiders do not kill them first.
- "You're one crazy ex-scab, I'll give you that."
- "Man, you killed the fuck out of Gruber!"
- "Those Bear Brothers never saw you comin', did they?"
- "What's goin' on, killer? Ha ha!"