|The following is based on Fallout: New Vegas cut content.|
Bohr has dialogue that describes assisting Keely with research in Vault 22. He was ordered to wait for her return by Keely before she went down to the lower levels and has been waiting for her return ever since.
Interactions with the player character
Bohr's dialogue gives the Courier the opportunity to ask where Keely is, although he does not know the specific answer. They can also ask what it knows about Vault 22, but it doesn't know the answer to that, either.
- "Greetings! I do not believe we have met before. I have the singular distinction of being designated as Bohr."
- "I am assisting my master Keely with her research. We have been tasked with extracting as much of the research that was performed here as possible."
- "Oh, thank you! The master can really be a bother sometimes, but she has a good heart. Now, I must get back to computing protein sequences. Please tell the master to hurry back if you see her."
Bohr was cut from Fallout: New Vegas.
- The Courier: "What are you doing here?"
Bohr: "I am assisting my master Keely with her research. We have been tasked with extracting as much of the research that was performed here as possible"
- The Courier: "What can you tell me about this place?"
Bohr: "Very little, I'm afraid. I've been stuck here calculating protein sequences for most of our sojourn here thus far. Master Keely has done most of the exploring. She might be able to tell you more."
- The Courier: "Where is Keely now?"
Bohr: "I couldn't say, exactly. She went down to the lower levels some time ago and hasn't been back since. Do you suppose something has happened to her?"
- The Courier: "Why don't you go and look for her?"
Bohr: "I have been given explicit instructions to stay here until the master returns."