Bobbi's place is located at the end of an alley next to the warehouse behind Kill or Be Killed. Upon entry is a room strewn with rubble and two desks. Opposite the front door is a small storage area and stairs leading up to the second floor and down to the basement. The second floor consists of a room with a large hole in the floor, and a small room with Bobbi's terminal, and a safe which must be unlocked via the terminal.
The basement consists of a single room with some furniture, a sleeping bag, and a door leading into the Dig. The basement is where the player character will meet Bobbi if they accept her quest. A tunnel worker is sometimes standing against the wall next to the entrance to the Dig before its associated quest.
- The clock is upside down, making the time appear to be 3:17 instead of 9:47.
- Before the Big Dig, no matter what time of day or night, Bobbi will immediately open the view slot and ask the player character if they are looking for work.
Bobbi's place appears only in Fallout 4.
Behind the scenes
- Bobbi's terminal can not be accessed, instead it will freeze for a few seconds. [verified]
- 1f4252.moveto player Can be fixed by moving the terminal to a free location in Bobbi's place:
- player.setscale 0.92. player.setscale 1.00 will change it back to normal. Can be fixed by changing player size: