| ||This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, please change the link to point directly to the intended page.|
Boat may refer to:
A boat is a type of vehicle, driven on water, used before the Great War.
- Tugboat - large boat used before the Great War.
- Row boat - small boat, rowed by oars.
- Leisure boat - small boat used for recreation before the Great War.
- Duchess Gambit - a ferry which appears in the Fallout 3 add-on Point Lookout.
- PMV Valdez - an old, decaying oil tanker in Fallout 2.
- USS Ozymandias - a small ship beached on some rocks just off the coast of Point Lookout.
- SSN-37-1A - a small covert Chinese submarine stranded just off the coast of Point Lookout.
- Shi-Huang-Ti - a Chinese submarine that crashed in San Francisco during the Great War.
- FMS Northern Star - a wrecked cargo ship inhabited by raider ghouls speaking Norwegian in Fallout 4.
- USS Riptide - a wrecked tugboat commissioned by the U.S. Navy appearing in Fallout 4.
- Yangtze - a Chinese nuclear submarine docked off the coast of Boston in Fallout 4.
- MS Azalea, a wrecked cargo ship inhabited by trappers in the Fallout 4 add-on Far Harbor.
- USS Democracy - an American nuclear submarine in Mount Desert Island Naval Facility in the Fallout 4 add-on Far Harbor.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.