|The following is based on Fallout Tactics and is not canon.|
Blythe doesn't like Hyland much and speculates that she slept with General Dekker to achieve her position. He is the source of medical equipment for the Warrior. However, when Hyland moves to Bunker Epsilon, Blythe is revealed to be unable to even give simple medical services, as he refuses to barter and always gives the same diagnosis: death.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is a merchant.||Sells: See inventory|
Restock on promotion: All items
|This character appears in the following locations.|
|Midwestern Brotherhood leather armor||9mm M9FS Beretta
Sharpened pole x3
|9mm ball x24
Doctor's bag x9
First aid kit x4
Super stimpak x5
Trauma pack x3
Ultra stimpak x12
- "Hello, I am Blythe. I am Hyland's ... assistant. How may I help you?"
- "I don't trust Hyland. She's too young. And just how can she have been promoted to a full medical officer so soon huh? I strongly suspect she may have been giving General Dekker one of her patented "deep cleaning sponge baths", if you know what I mean. A little nudge-nudge wink-wink hah, ya know? Anyway, she'll screw up soon enough and we'll see what a hack she really is. In the meanwhile, you have shown your wisdom by coming here to see me, instead of her."
- "Hello, my name is Blythe. I am the senior medical officer in charge here. You will get only topnotch treatment from my staff and I."
- "You will be pleased to know that I, Scribe Blythe, am now the senior medical officer here. Now that Dr. Hyland the Hack has been reassigned, you will receive only top notch treatment from my staff and I. Personally, I wouldn't let Scribe Hyland play midwife to a pregnant Brahmin."
Blythe appears only in Fallout Tactics.
- Blythe's dialogue: I strongly suspect she may have been giving General Dekker one of her patented "deep cleaning sponge baths", if you know what I mean.