The blue garden gnome is a ceramic and concrete garden ornament in the image of a shrunken man with fair skin and a long white beard. He wears black boots over brown pants, a long blue shirt with a large belt over top, along with a pointed red hat. The gnome also carries a walking stick in his left hand.
Blue garden gnome (1)
- One can be found at Flatwoods, in the community garden, inside the fertilizer shack, on a shelf.
- A couple can be found at the Vault-Tec Agricultural Research Center, inside a greenhouse and within the building itself in the basement.
- One can be found at Hornwright summer villa, in the greenhouse.
- One can be found at Big Fred's BBQ Shack.
- One can be found at the eastern camp at Top of the World (partway down the ski lift).
- One can be found on a table outside Sutton station. Two more can be found just north of the station on the side of the first house in Sutton.
- One can be found at Lakeside Cabins near the flagpole.
- Four in the garden area of the General's Steakhouse.
- One can be found at R&G Station in the Caravan.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.