The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Bloody Frank's is a Blood Eagle lair and restaurant built on top of several pre-War buildings including the Berkeley Springs Spa. There is a spa area in the back room, with a couple of bodies floating in some toxic water.
The location itself is made of shacks and wooden walkways built above the spa and outlying buildings. Frank had an interest in the culinary arts and left cooking tips and recipes on notes and terminals scattered around the premises. A non-working elevator and a back stairway connect to the second floor of the spa.
- Brahmin noodle soup - Note, in the main cooking area, on a table next to several ingredients.
- Frank's fine radstag redemption - Note, on a table in a camper on the north side of the catwalk.
- Hunter's headcheese - Note, on a shelf in the northern kitchen area.
- Larry's lowcountry mirelurk boil - Note, on a table next to a bunk bed near the highest point of the camp.
- Dishwasher Steve's note - Note, on a metal shelf on the roof of the spa building near a bathtub and scattered dishes.