A red, semi-aquatic cluster of leaves found on bloodleaf plants in lakes, rivers, and other bodies of water. It can be consumed raw to satisfy a negligible amount of hunger with a medium dose of radiation. Consuming it carries a low chance for disease or it can be cooked for additional benefits.
- Ponds southeast of the Top of the World.
- In the water and on the banks of the river southeast of the Sutton Station.
- Along the western river near Ohio River Adventures.
- All over Spruce Knob Lake and Spruce Knob Channels.
- Several grow around the gnarled shallows, particularly around the main tree.
- Four on the lake beside Site Alpha.
- Seven on the lake beside the Alpine River Cabins.
- In the stream behind the Flatwoods church.