| ||For an overview of bloodleaf in the Fallout series of games, see bloodleaf.|
The bloodleaf can be found in or near natural sources of shallow radiated water such as streams. It can be used to create simple bloodleaf tea or infused bloodleaf tea at a cooking station. It can also be used to create disease cure and healing salve at a chemistry station.
- Ponds southeast of the Top of the World.
- In the river southeast of Sutton Station.
- Along the western river near Ohio River Adventures.
- All over Spruce Knob Lake and Spruce Knob Channels.
- Several grow around the gnarled shallows, particularly around the main tree.
- Four on the lake beside Site Alpha.
- Seven on the lake beside the Alpine River Cabins.
- In the stream behind the Flatwoods church.
Behind the scenesEdit
Bloodleaf is a mutated form of the real-world plant Iresine herbstii (Herbst's bloodleaf), which, unlike its Fallout 76 counterpart does not grow in water.