|For an overview of bloodbug meat, see bloodbug meat.|
An uncooked piece of bloodbug meat. It can be consumed raw to satisfy a small amount of hunger with a high disease chance and a very high dose of radiation, or can be cooked to provide additional benefits.
- One can be found in Point Pleasant
- Chance to be found in bear-proof trashcans, meat bags, and scorchbeast guano piles.
- Chance to be sold by Grahm, Marie, Responders vendors, Rudy Fernandez, vendor bot Resin, and the raiders vendor at the Whitespring Resort.
- It isn't possible to obtain bloodbug meat from killed bloodbugs due to a 100% chance-none global set on the leveled list that controls the meat drop.
- While the Butcher's Bounty perk is correctly set up to work on bloodbugs, due to the previous bug causing no meat to drop from bloodbugs, the perk will not activate.