|For an overview of bloodbug meat, see bloodbug meat.|
An uncooked piece of bloodbug meat. It can be consumed raw to satisfy a small amount of hunger with a high disease chance and a very high dose of radiation, or can be cooked to provide additional benefits.
- One can be found in Point Pleasant
- Chance to be found in bear-proof trashcans, meat bags, and scorchbeast guano piles.
- Chance to be sold by Grahm, Marie, Responders vendors, Rudy Fernandez, vendor bot Resin, and the raiders vendor at the Whitespring Resort.
- It isn't possible to obtain bloodbug meat from killed bloodbugs due to a 100% chance-none global set on the leveled list that controls the meat drop.
- While the Butcher's Bounty perk is correctly set up to work on bloodbugs, due to the previous bug causing no meat to drop from bloodbugs, the perk will not activate.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.