|For the disease in Fallout 76, see Fallout 76 diseases.|
A bulbous, gold fungal growth which is found on trees, stumps, and logs in the Ash Heap region of Appalachia. It can be consumed raw to satisfy a small amount of hunger with a medium dose of radiation and chance for disease or can be cooked for additional benefits.
- Predominantly found in the southern half of the Ash Heap.
- Three can be found on trees near Hornwright testing site 3.
- Two can be found over the ridge due west of Hornwright air purifier site #03 (towards Welch).
- At Welch.
- On a tree near a house next to Vault 63.
- Many can be found on trees east of the AMS testing site, around the mountain icon.