Intended for ages 5 to 29, a text blurb describes the game as "an exciting new board game that brings friends, family, and nuclear explosions together. The first player to make it to a safe distance will survive. The rest will perish. Do you have what it takes?"
The game board is divided into twelve sections with the middle holding a nuclear mushroom cloud spinner. Spinning it will make the arrow point to one of the sections, each having three layers with a circle containing a certain outcome or action to be taken by the player character.
Blast Radius board game (1)
Nuclear material (1)
- Five in East Boston Preparatory School.
- Three can be found inside Irish Pride Industries shipyard on the west side.
- Three in Jamaica Plain: Two can be found stacked on top of each other in the ruined store and one can be found in the Jamaica Plain Town Hall basement, on top of a file cabinet beside the Janitor's terminal.
- Two in Sandy Coves Convalescent Home.
- Two in Suffolk County Charter School.
- One in the abandoned house in Charlestown.
- One in Back Street Apparel.
- One in Boston mayoral shelter.
- One in the subway car in College Square.
- One in the Dugout Inn.
- One in Dunwich Borers.
- One at Easy City Downs.
- One in the Fort Hagen Command Center.
- One at Gunners plaza.
- One in the warehouse at Goodneighbor.
- One in Hardware Town.
- One at Hawthorne Estate.
- One in the hoarder's apartment in North End.
- One on the Institute concourse.
- One in Irish Pride Industries shipyard.
- One on the first floor of the building opposite the Medford Memorial Hospital main entrance.
- One in Med-Tek Research's sub-levels.
- One on the top floor of Parsons Creamery.
- One on the second floor of Parsons State Insane Asylum and another can be found at the rear of the building, on a table near the fountain.
- One in Prost bar.
- One can be found in Shaun's baby room in Sanctuary Hills.
- One in the Science Center gift shop.
- In the Malden police station.
- Beaver Creek Lanes. One in a house near