|For an overview of BlamCo Mac & Cheese, see BlamCo Mac & Cheese.|
A box of BlamCo brand macaroni and cheese. The box design shows a picture of a bomb inside a bowl of mac and cheese. The box itself has a dispenser on the side so the product can be easily poured out into a container. Most of the boxes found in Appalachia are the dirty variant and have absorbed some radiation over the years since they were produced. Both types restore a small amount of HP and satisfy a moderate amount of hunger. The dirty variant also gives a negligible dose of rads.
- The dirty, irradiated variant can be found in the following locations:
- The clean, non-irradiated variant can be found in the following locations:
- Can be produced at the Sunshine Meadows industrial farm after the food packaging factory has been powered up and the appropritate terminal entry selected.
- May be bought from Mr Waiter and Ms Waitress at the dining room inside the Whitespring Resort.
- Chance to be found in secure transport containers.
- Chance to be sold by the MODUS production terminal.