The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Between 2077 and 2102, it served as the headquarters of the Blackwater Bandits and their leader Freddie Lang. Sometime before Reclamation Day, much of the gang had either been wiped out or turned into feral ghouls after a member accidentally set off a radiation leak while messing with one of the machines in a drunken state. Freddie was turned into a glowing one and the gang was never heard from again. Since then, the mine and its immediate surroundings have been heavily occupied by mole miners.
Blackwater Mine is to the east of the Whitespring Resort. There are several buildings in the northern part of the mine, and the mine itself is accessed through a large building to the south.
- Blackwater Mine: Orientation and Freddie Lang's holotape - In the first room on the left after entering the mine.
- Blackwater Mine: Innovations - In a room near Freddie Lang at the back of the mine, next to a terminal and some lab equipment.
- Power armor chassis with raider power armor pieces at a power armor station in the building on the right as you approach the mine entrance.
- Vault-Tec bobblehead:
- Outside, on top of the entrance dome, sitting on the middle pillar.
- Random power armor mod - Outside, on a locker shelf, in the same area as the power armor chassis.
- Random weapon mod - Outside, on the ground, facing the north exterior wall of the power armor chassis spawn.
Blackwater Mine appears only in Fallout 76.
Playstation 4 It is possible to become stuck between a destroyed terminal on a desk and a rock group near Extractor Charlie.[verification overdue]