Characteristics[edit | edit source]
The black powder pistol is a percussion cap muzzleloader that makes use of .50 caliber balls as ammunition. The black powder pistol has a unique reloading animation that involves the player character using a ramrod to push a lead ball down the pistol's barrel.
Weapon modifications[edit | edit source]
Variants[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Four pistols can be found in the museum at Philippi Battlefield Cemetery inside various display cases.
- Can be obtained through Vertibot airdrops.
- Can be found northwest of Helvetia.
- Plans/note can be bought from Flintlock, the black powder vendor inside The Whitespring Resort.
- Random drop from Scorched.
- Found on a body of a Civil War reenactor, in the mountains south of Poseidon power substation PX-03.
- Can be found at Van Lowe Taxidermy, inside a display case.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- PC When inspecting the pistol from the player character's inventory, attempting to rotate the item will cause it to move in a way inconsistent with inspecting other items.[verification overdue]
- PC Sometimes you are able to fire five shots without the need to reload between each shot.[verification overdue]