The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
The black powder pistol is a percussion cap muzzleloader that makes use of .50 caliber balls as ammunition. The black powder pistol has a unique reloading animation that involves the player character using a ramrod to push a lead ball down the pistol's barrel.
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
- Four pistols can be found in the museum at Philippi Battlefield Cemetery inside various display cases.
- Can be obtained through Vertibot airdrops.
- Can be found northwest of Helvetia.
- Plans/note can be bought from Flintlock, the black powder vendor inside The Whitespring Resort.
- Random drop from Scorched (confirmed from Wastelander Scorched)
- Found on a body of a Civil War reenactor, in the mountains south of Poseidon power substation PX-03.
- Can be found at Van Lowe Taxidermy, inside a display case.
PC When inspecting the pistol from the player character's inventory, attempting to rotate the item will cause it to move in a way inconsistent with inspecting other items.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.