The black hazmat suit provides no Damage Resistance or Energy Resistance but provides 1,000 Radiation Resistance and a hidden 98% radiation damage reduction bonus. No other armor or clothing can be worn with the hazmat suit.
|Name||Editor ID||Form ID|
|Black hazmat suit|
Black hazmat suit cannot be crafted, and may only be awarded as a Daily Ops reward.
|-||No Paint||-||-||Known by default||003CF472|
|Stars and Stripes Paint||Nothing is Radder than being immune to radiation with this Stars and Stripes Hazmat Paint.||Oil x2||005698D9|
- The hazmat suit can be awarded from Daily Ops after reaching level 50. Depending on the reward tier it has a 0.06%, 0.12% or 1.22% chance to drop. With Daily Ops plans learned the chances to drop the hazmat suit increase up to 0.14%, 0.28% or 2.78%.
- Can be worn by random people in a Blast zone (unobtainable).
- Since it can drop only after reaching level 50, it's impossible to get a low level version of this hazmat suit.
- The armor is not affected by Sturdy Frame and Lucky Break perks.
- Does count as an armor for the Chameleon mutation.
- Although regular hazmat suits can be crafted, black hazmat suits can be obtained only as a Daily Ops reward.
- All hazmat suits share model and stats, but they can't be repainted to other versions.