|For the male player character equivalent perk, see Lady Killer.|
For a cross-game overview of this perk, see Black Widow.
+10% damage against male opponents and additional dialogue options with certain male characters.
Additional dialogue options
- One can talk Ronald Laren in The Nuka-Cola Challenge quest into a threesome. He then runs to the factory himself. He always ends up dead just inside the factory door if the player character does this.
- One can talk Mister Burke in Megaton into paying double to do the job, or giving up on the bomb entirely.
- One can talk Karl into giving up the password to Ian West's room during the Blood Ties quest.
- One can talk The Mechanist into ending the battle with his nemesis, the AntAgonizer. The Lone Wanderer also gets his costume.
- One can talk Dukov out of his key without paying for it during the quest You Gotta Shoot 'Em in the Head.
- Defender Morrill at the beginning of Operation: Anchorage, so the Lone Wanderer can come through after the elevator, though this is only for the flavor effect, as they will let you in without the perk anyway. One can talk with
- Defender Sibley in the beginning of the Operation: Anchorage quest-line, where he will lead the player to Protector McGraw without the aggression. He still turns on the player at the end, though. One can use this perk on
- Ramsey into selling slaves to the player during the quest Into The Pitt. One can convince
- Wernher to give them 120 5.56mm rounds, should one decide to side with the slaves in the quest Free Labor.
One can convince
- Ashur, they can convince Werhner to leave instead of killing him. Alternatively, if the player sides with
- Paulson when he is first encountered. He will tell the Lone Wanderer why he wants revenge. One can use this perk on
Behind the scenes
Black Widow derives its name from the habit of female Latrodectus (black widow spiders) to cannibalize their mates during or after mating. It is also the official FBI designation for a woman who murders her husband(s), usually in a serial fashion and/or for monetary gain.