|For the male player character equivalent perk, see Lady Killer (Fallout: New Vegas).|
For a cross-game overview of this perk, see Black Widow.
+10% damage against male opponents and additional dialogue options with certain male characters.
Additional dialogue options
- One can convince Chris Haversam that he is indeed human, thus allowing the Courier to convince him to sabotage the rockets for the quest Come Fly With Me.
- After asking for some work, one can persuade Swank to give them 100 caps to "buy yourself something pretty."
- One can seduce Benny and get him to sleep with them when he is first met, gaining a chance to kill him quietly in the night.
- One can seduce Carlyle St. Clair III into having sex with them in a dumpster during Beyond the Beef.
- One can convince Old Ben to take up the escorting business again in Wang Dang Atomic Tango.
- When Rose of Sharon Cassidy comments that the Mojave is not a place for 'soft living or soft men', one can joke that men do not stay soft around them for long.
- One can flirt with Jack at the Nellis Air Force Base during Young Hearts, as well as convince Janet to visit him.
- A hooker named Dazzle in the courtyard of Gomorrah will have sex with the Courier for fifty caps instead of 100.
- One can convince Tyrone to give up the chemical ingredients in exchange for sex during the quest Don't Make a Beggar of Me.
- Strike Up the Band, after helping Dean Domino with the Sierra Madre holograms, one can immediately persuade him into doing his job with the fireworks display by claiming "a man with cold feet isn't somebody I'd share a bed with." During
- Happy Trails Expedition, one can tell Ricky when he offers sex that they will bring tweezers and a microscope. During
- Old World Blues, the Courier can flirt with their own disembodied brain. During the quest
Dialogue choices from these associated perks do not count as Speech successes.
Behind the scenes
Black Widow derives its name from the habit of female Latrodectus (black widow spiders) to cannibalize their mates during or after mating. It is also the official FBI designation for a woman who murders her husband(s), usually in a serial fashion and/or for monetary gain.