The Black Rock cave is a small cavern containing three nightkin, including a nightkin master. All of the nightkin use Stealth Boys, rendering them essentially invisible. A dead prospector can be found, holding the Paladin Toaster. A few dead coyotes are present throughout the cave.
- The Paladin Toaster - On the body of the dead prospector.
- The entrance to the cavern may be surrounded by radscorpions of varied sizes.
- The nightkin inside may be friendly to the Courier if the quest Crazy, Crazy, Crazy is completed by repairing Rhonda. These nightkin will have varied dialogue based on the Courier's progress in the main storyline or which companions accompany them. However, they will not talk directly to the player character.
The Black Rock cave appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- PC Playstation 3 Xbox 360 Even if Crazy, Crazy, Crazy has been completed with Rhonda being repaired, the nightkin might still attack the player character.[verified]
- PC A solution is to type in the console setally 0001b2a4 0013f893 1 1.
- PC Xbox 360 The coyotes may all be standing, as if alive, though they are actually just corpses.[verified]
- Playstation 3 While looting the dead prospector, the Paladin Toaster may not appear, only the apparel.[verified]