Image needed (images of inside TNT dome #7)
This article or its infobox is missing an image. Please help Nukapedia by uploading it.
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
This location consists of a fenced off area containing a building with an industrial area to its east. The building consists of a single room containing desks and file cabinets. There is a Picklock 3 safe in the floor beneath of the desks which can be unlocked using the terminal on the desk. A skeleton of a dead soldier holding an army helmet lies in the corner of the building beside a toolbox.
The industrial area is full of radioactive barrels, pools of toxic water and broken machinery.
The TNT dome #2 is southeast of this location.
The TNT dome #3 is northeast of the office building. Follow the road, East 88, until it curves right and starts up a hill. Just before the curve, there is a rock pile on the left side of the road. The door to dome #3 is on the left side of the rock pile.
The TNT dome #7 is northeast of the fast travel location, to the left of the road on the first rock formation.
The other TNT domes are scattered around the area and are inaccessible.
- TNT dome #2 - Requires a key on a safe underneath Pleasant Valley cabins's northmost house which can only be opened using a generated password given by a terminal on the house itself. The terminal requires a stolen terminal passcode located inside Freddy Fear's House of Scares which can be opened using the rusted key; and a code on a terminal at Shadowbreeze Apartments's topmost floor.
- Alien blaster rounds - There are three rounds on the table, and some in the metal box under the table. See alien blaster round page for the key.
- Plan: Alien blaster fusion mag to convert the alien blaster weapon to fusion cells.
- Three hazmat suits.
- Initial analysis - Note, on the table near the skeleton.
- TNT dome #3 - Requires key which requires three other keys, each unlocking the container that the next key is in.
- TNT dome #7 - Requires a key located at the overlook cabin, which itself requires a generated password and two paired keys: one on top of Tanagra Town, under a tri-fold flag on the second floor of a ruined house and one in a bathroom stall at the Kanawha Nuka-Cola plant. The generated password is located at Ingram Mansion and requires a Nuka Cola marketing access code located underneath the crashed plane on a suitcase.
- Plan: X-01 power armor Nuka-Cola Quantum paint - This paint is an understated, stylish blue with a small, discrete Nuka-Cola Quantum emblem.
Black Mountain Ordnance Works appears only in Fallout 76.