The biplane is a smaller plane with two sets of wings. They appear in many different color schemes. The primary colors of them are blue, red, green and yellow.
Unlike many other vehicles in this era that use atomic powered engines, the biplane still appears to use a radial piston engine.
- Six complete biplanes and several parts are at Wade Airport.
- A complete biplane can be found at Anchor farm.
- A crashed, destroyed biplane is found south of US-13C Bivouac, along with a dead soldier.
- Parts are found at Morgantown Airport.
- Parts are found in a small hangar in Sutton, along with a list of parts needed for its repair.
- Parts are found at the Whitespring golf course.
The biplane appears only in Fallout 76.
Behind the scenesEdit
The aircraft resembles the Boeing Stearman Model 75 biplane, a primary trainer from World War II.