|For the automated personality AI in the Big Empty, see biological research station.|
Background[edit | edit source]
There are several dead aliens lying around, which were probably killed by the escaped abominations. Their corpses can be looted for alien atomizers, disintegrators and other items.
Layout[edit | edit source]
The biological research is located between the experimentation lab and the bridge. The area contains two (sometimes three) abominations in the first chamber, an alien worker in the second and possibly a few hostile aliens.
In the second chamber are three transport matrices, one leading to the Observation Deck, one to the Bridge and one to the Death Ray Hub. The obervation deck transporter must be activated in order to allow the other survivors through. The teleporter to the bridge is shut down and the player character must go to the death ray hub to continue the mission.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Alien captive recorded log 18.
- 109 alien power cells located on a shelf in the downstairs section of the entrance to the Bridge.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This is one of many areas of the ship that will not be accessible after the player has completed the main (This Galaxy Ain't Big Enough...) quest.
- Players gathering alien captive recorded logs should check that they've collected 24 out of 25 of them before proceeding to the Death Ray hub. This will be the player's final opportunity to locate and collect missing recordings. When teleporting into the death ray hub, the teleporter will break.
- There are some terrifyingly large abominations in some stasis chambers on the second floor of the large northern-most room.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Bugs[edit | edit source]
PC Playstation 3 Xbox 360 Sometimes you cannot go through the teleporters. [verified]
- This can be fixed by rebooting the game or reloading from a previous save.
Gallery[edit | edit source]