The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
While classified as a weapon, and despite having a listed damage of 8, binoculars do no damage. Instead, similar in use to a rifle scope, the binoculars will allow the user to view targets at long distances with increased magnification. Pressing the 'Hold Breath' key in game will use AP points to allow the player character to smoothly move their field of vision.
- One at Landview Lighthouse.
- One at the top of the tower at East Ridge lookout.
- One around the campfire on a bench at Camp Adams.
- One on the second level of Overlook cabin.
- One on a table on the roof of the Charleston Fire Department.
- One can be found on top of the desk of the guard tower at Camp McClintock.
- One on a picnic table at Middle Mountain Cabins.
- Pearly Peepers - A unique variant received as a reward for completing Baa Baa Black Sheep. Allows the user to track targets.