The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
While classified as a weapon, and despite having the listed damage of 8, binoculars do not inflict damage. Instead, similar in use to a rifle scope, the binoculars will allow the user to view targets at long distances with increased magnification. Pressing the 'Hold Breath' key in-game will use AP points to allow the player character to smoothly move their field of vision.
- One at Landview Lighthouse.
- One at the top of the tower at East Ridge lookout.
- One around the campfire on a bench at Camp Adams.
- One on the second level of Overlook cabin.
- One on a table on the roof of the Charleston Fire Department.
- One can be found on top of the desk of the guard tower at Camp McClintock.
- One on a picnic table at Middle Mountain Cabins.
- One outside of Fort Defiance, directly northeast behind the main asylum building, on a defensive perimeter walkway near a water fountain.
- Pearly Peepers - A unique variant received as a reward for completing Baa Baa Black Sheep. Allows the user to track targets.