Bill and his family are the next-door neighbors of the Smiths. Bill, alongside his wife, is pleased that his daughter seems to have feelings for the Smiths' son, Junior. Bill spends most of his time in the shed or Smith house basement working with his brother, Jack, on Andale's "family business" - Cannibalism. This practice was adopted over two centuries ago by Bill's ancestors and is how he and his modern relatives survive in the wasteland, seeing the practice as honoring tradition and a point of pride.
Like the other residents of the town, Bill is quite pleased to raise his family there.
Along with the two Andale children, Bill is the only Andale resident who leaves his house, spending much of his time in front of the shed behind the Wilson house.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is involved in quests.|
|This character drops a finger upon death (Lawbringer).|
Our Little Secret: Like all residents of Andale, Bill Wilson is a cannibal. Should the Lone Wanderer uncover their secret, they can choose to let them continue their slaughter of wasteland inhabitants or kill them all.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Dirty pre-War casualwear||Scoped .44 Magnum||Strange meat||Andale shed key|
- Unlike most other settlements, Andale is not fortified, so Bill can be attacked by any nearby enemies.
- His real name is Willy Wilson, but he goes by Bill.
Bill Wilson appears only in Fallout 3.
- "I mean, I've got a family to take care of here. I've lived in Andale my whole life. And my father before me, and his father, and his father's father."
Jack Smith's dialogue
- Old Man Harris: "What? You don't believe me? Just look in the basements! Or out in that shed! You'll see what I mean!"
(Old Man Harris' dialogue)
- Jack Smith: "Now, I know what you're thinking, and don't bother. We're perfectly happy good Christian people here, and we've been that way for 200 years."
(Jack Smith's dialogue)
- Bill Wilson: "Why, it's a place to settle down and raise a family. Of course, we don't just let anyone in here. The home owners association is very clear on that."
(Bill Wilson's dialogue)
- Bill Wilson: "Well, hi there! Welcome to Andale! I'm Willy Wilson, though folks just call me Bill. Is there anything I can do for you?"
(Bill Willson's dialogue)