| ||For other characters in the Fallout universe named Bill, see Bill.|
Bill is 54 years old and has been a slave for most of his life. His decision to escape from his master came after accidentally killing their daughter. Within hours of the incident, Hannibal Hamlin found him, which saved Bill from being recaptured or falling prey to the Wasteland's dangers.
Bill has little in combat skill and has no military training. He's been relegated to cooking and cleaning due to this fact, although his culinary skills are awful at best. His other principal job is to take care of the Brahmin and the dog, Four Score. Bill has spent his whole life afraid and subservient and although he is free now, those habits are hard to break.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character drops an ear when killed (Contract Killer).|
|This character can be enslaved with the Mesmetron.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Head of State: Bill Seward is one of the slaves the player can either help relocate to Lincoln Memorial or lead back into slavery.
|Wasteland settler outfit
|Chinese assault rifle*||Temple of the Union key|
* Only after completing Head of State, and siding with the slaves.
- "One day I killed the master's little girl. It was an accident, I swear!"
- "Oh, ma'am, this place is heaven. Just a little bit of heaven here in the wasteland. Any slave makes it here, he's free. Just like that. And, Mister Hannibal, he's got a plan. A plan for heaven to be everywhere, not just here."
- "Here you go you stupid cow. Don't eat it all at once."
Bill Seward appears only in Fallout 3.
Behind the scenesEdit
Bill Seward is named after William Seward, the Secretary of State in Abraham Lincoln's administration.