| ||For an overview of biker goggles, see Biker goggles.|
Biker goggles are made up of two clear glass lenses and are kept over the eyes with a leather strap.
- Biker goggles are often found on raiders and wastelanders. They can also be bought readily from merchants that specialize in selling general goods (such as Moira Brown) and clothing (such as Crow). When available for sale from merchants, they are typically sold in perfect condition.
- Worn by Stockholm and Caleb Smith.
- Can be looted from William Brandice's corpse in Marigold station.
- On a table near the door connecting the two Taft Tunnel sections, Jefferson Memorial rotunda side.
- Herzog Mine in Point Lookout. Two can be found on a shelf near the pitching machine inside