Characteristics[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
Fallout 3[edit | edit source]
- One can be found within the Fort Constantine launch control bunker, on a counter in the kitchen area.
- One can be found in Calverton, lying on the floor of the diner behind the counter.
- One can be found in the Olney sewers, next to a copy of Duck and Cover!.
Fallout: New Vegas[edit | edit source]
- Three can be found in the Bison Steve Hotel in Primm, in the kitchen area. One on the shelf on the north wall and two on the center table.
- Two can be found in the Jacobstown lodge kitchen, in the back of the first story.
- Two can be found in the H&H Tools Factory kitchen, on the first floor after the entrance.
- Two can be stolen from Westside Co-op.
- One can be found in the Camp Forlorn Hope mess hall, on the counter in the kitchen area.
- One can be found in Mick & Ralph's.
- One can be found in a pot south of Nipton in the Good Luck trailer park and another one can be found, also inside a pot, in the most northern Nipton house.
- The Cuckoo's Nest on a large crate with a fan next to a fire. One can be found in
- Cantina Madrid kitchen sitting on a workstation. One can be found in the
Notes[edit | edit source]
A variant of the spoon that cannot be added to the inventory can be found at Old Olney, inside the sewers. It is located in the tunnel past where the Lone Wanderer can find the prototype medic power armor. In the dead end, a skeleton can be found with the spoon, which appears to have been trying to dig further down the tunnel with the spoon.