Big Bend Tunnel East was a pre-War entrance to the Big Bend Tunnel in Appalachia. After the war, many survivors took shelter in the tunnels. When the Brotherhood of Steel was established in Appalachia, they set up a base at the eastern entrance to the tunnel. They attempted to assist survivors but were ultimately pushed back by the Scorched.
Big Bend Tunnel East is located near Watoga in the Cranberry Bog. The entrance is a small Brotherhood of Steel outpost infested by the Scorched. The Scorched can also be found deeper in the tunnels. This area is a possible location for the Distant Thunder event.
- Thom and Molly - Note, on the table next to Knight Reische's terminal.
- Holstein's code - Note, on the corpse of Sgt. Holstein near the entrance to the tunnel.
- Power armor chassis with T-series armor pieces - At a power armor station in a Brotherhood compound outside the tunnel
- Random power armor mod plan - Near the power armor chassis, on (or submerged in) a crate to the left.
- Random plan - On the metal shelf facing the armor workbench.
Big Bend Tunnel East appears only in Fallout 76.