The Super-Duper Mart contains a shop and a restaurant area. A locked (Picklock 0) floor safe can be found behind the shop counter to the right of the cash register. There are stairs leading to the roof of the building which houses a small makeshift living area including a bed.
- Power armor chassis with T-series armor pieces - Can be found behind the Red Rocket, usually in the power armor station.
- Potential Vault-Tec bobblehead - On the roof of the Super-Duper Mart, under a bed placed below the "R" of the signage.
- Potential magazine - Inside the Super-Duper Mart, against the red striped northeastern wall, on the ground, beside the serving counter, close to a stepladder.
- Potential armor mod plan - At the front entrance of the Super-Duper Mart, inside a magazine stand, on the lowest shelf on the right.
- Potential armor mod - Inside the Super-Duper Mart. In the far left corner, on a red shelf.
- Potential recipe - Inside the Super-Duper Mart, behind the front counter.
Big B's Rest Stop appears only in Fallout 76.