Bessie Lynn is a shy woman who defers to her boyfriend Roy Phillips in all matters. She has accepted her ghoulhood, but is still self-conscious about it. If she is allowed into Tenpenny Tower, it is implied that she is unaware of what Roy Phillips did to the previous inhabitants. If the Lone Wanderer has not yet completed the Tenpenny Tower quest, Bessie can be found in the living quarters of the Warrington station.
Bessie Lynn is in a relationship with Roy Phillips and lives together with him and Michael Masters deep inside of the Warrington station.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character drops an ear when killed (Contract Killer).|
|This character is a merchant.||Caps: 260-540 *|
Sells: armor and clothing *
|This character is involved in quests.|
* Only if the Tenpenny Tower quest is completed by allowing the ghouls to live in the tower.
Tenpenny Tower: If it is chosen to kill all of the ghouls, Bessie Lynn is one of the targets that needs to be eliminated.
Effects of player's actionsEdit
If the Lone Wanderer has completed the Tenpenny Tower quest by letting the ghouls in, she will take over the New Urban Apparel store, and can be found there from then on out.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Dirty pre-War spring outfit||Switchblade||Bessie Lynn's inventory key|
- "I used to be pretty, you know! Everyone used to come around all the time!"
- "Well, it'll take a little elbow grease but then this place will be a true home!"
- "It's wonderful. Roy was right. This is the way to live!"
Bessie Lynn appears only in Fallout 3.
- Xbox 360 A glitch can happen where reverse pick-pocketing her makes it impossible for any female characters to wear anything in their inventory (apart from the clothing already on her).[verified]
- PC Playstation 3 If the player antagonizes Roy into becoming hostile through dialogue, or by using the Mesmetron, she may remain friendly. However, the player must still kill her to complete the Tenpenny Tower quest. [verified]