There is a workshop at Berkeley Springs West that is unlockable by eliminating all surrounding enemies. It is in the southwest corner of the town atop the roof of a seemingly useless building.
- Charleston Herald - Assassin strikes again
- Upstairs in the building with the voting booths, behind a locked door.
- Behind the counter in the Grey Tortoise shop.
- Lucy Harwick's note - Upstairs in one of the houses near Chloe with a triangulation dish on its balcony.
- Random magazine - On a desk on the same floor as Lucy Harwick's note.
- Handmade rifle - On the roof of the Amelia Espresso building.
- Tossed the stash - Holotape, in the Davis family apartment, on a kitchen counter.
- Granny Davis' safe key - Behind the Delicatessen store is a trailer. Go up the nearby stairs to the roof, cross over to the other roof and enter a door to the washing machine.
- C.H. Monthly, October - Note, on a dresser at the Berkeley Springs castle, accessed by the rear scaffolding ramp.
Berkeley Springs appears only in Fallout 76.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.