| ||For an overview of 9mm pistols in the Fallout universe, see 9mm pistol.|
|The following is based on Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
The 9mm M9FS Beretta was created in 1975 by the Fabbrica d'Armi Pietro Beretta, adopted by the military in 1985, and officially entered service in 1990.
It's a short recoil, semi-automatic, single-action/double-action pistol using a staggered box magazine of 15 cartridges caliber 9mm. It provides good accuracy up to 50 m and it's also easy to clean.
The single version is good for the beginning but bad after Chapter 1. The dual variant is a very good weapon until the end of Chapter 1.
- Carbon Town Center, purchased from Jesse
- Carbon Warehouse second floor, found in footlocker
- Carbon Warehouse second floor, found in crate
- Carbon Crater upper level, found on ground
- Carbon Crater Pit, found on raider's corpse
- Carbon Town Center (Dusk)/Warehouse Main Storage/Mill Parking Lot, purchased from Jesse
- Carbon Town Mill exterior, found in footlocker